Water Extraction and Cleanup Services in Livonia Michigan
Extreme Disaster Restoration is proud to service Livonia and the greater Oakland and Wayne County region. Whether it was a sump pump failure, flash flood, or even broken utilities, we have the proper tools to swiftly remove the water and dry out your property appropriately.We recognize that water damage can create numerous challenges in your basement, from damage to your carpeting, drywall, paneling and personal belongings. Our goal is to quickly assess the damages and provide you with a plan of action to minimize your damages, while salvaging as many of your personal items as possible in the process. Our IICRC technicians can identify that category of water damage (I,II, III) and follow the correct cleanup protocol associated with clean or dirty water guidelines described by the Clean Trust.
Livonia MI Emergency Management
15050 Farmington Road
Livonia, MI 48150
Disaster Cleanup – Flood Restoration – Basement Flooding Cleanup Livonia and Wayne County MI
Water Damage Cleanup Services We Offer
– Emergency water extraction from truck mounted pumps
– Wet carpet water removal
– Setting up and monitoring drying equipment (dehumidifiers, air movers)
– Cleanup from sewer and sewage backups
– Sump Pump repairs and replacement (referred out to local master plumbers)
– Moisture level reading with thermal image cameras and moisture meters
– Reconstruction of finished basements
– Replacing carpet pad and stretching carpeting following mitigation
– Detailed reports and up front pricing estimates
Should you experience any type of water damage disaster in you Livonia home or business, we have the right team to get you back on track quickly. Our technicians are certified from the IICRC, which is the industries highest standard. Our large fleet of service trucks are fully loaded with the industry’s latest equipment, ready at your call, to begin extracting the water and drying out your home or business.
With every basement water damage disaster comes some major concerns:
Is the water contaminated with sewage?
Will I have to discard all of my contents?
How quickly can mold begin to grow?
- Emergency Water Extraction and Pro Dryout
- Flood Restoration and Water Damage Repairs
- Flooded Basement Cleanup and Sewer Backup Cleaning Services